The Pebble Beta App for Android has been recently updated and what the developers call it as fixing the ‘most annoying bugs’ while ‘improving stability considerably’. Moreover, with the update users also get sideloading of apps as well as faster loading of MyPebble app. Here are few changes that come with the update:
- Improvements to FW installation and onboarding.
- Issues pertaining to sideloading of apps have been fixed.
- PebbleKit JS localStorage is now sandboxed for each app
- JS configuration issues after quitting the app have been fixed.
- MyPebble gets faster
However, there is still more pertinent issue regarding the app
- Note that you may not succeed pairing a Pebble during onboarding. In such situation, exit the application and remove the pairing settings from Android BT settings and your Pebble smartwatch and then pair it manually using BT settings.
Before installing the new version 11 update, you will need to delete the version 10. Here is the source link for the version 11 of Pebble 2.0 app.